Can you guess which of the following are true and which are false?
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock did n0t have a belly button.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it is from being indoors a lot
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties. (and very clever)
7. Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They never appear until they are 2-6
years old. (maybe they don’t kneed them)
9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for
18. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning
their heads are the rabbit and the parrot. (and my wife)
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in “An Officer and a
Gentleman” and “Tootsie.”
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white
paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane,
just in case there is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for
24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women
who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
26. If colour was not added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
They are all true……
Now go back and think about #16.